Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 – conference VoIP phone
- Compact footprint design with 360-degree room coverage and long microphone pickup
- Large mute button for easy access from all sides of the device
- Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Secure Hash Algorithm 256 enabled for sophisticated security features
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2 for low power consumption
Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 Highlights
- Design with a small footprint, 360-degree room coverage, and a lengthy microphone pickup.
- The mute button is large and easily accessible from all sides of the device.
- A single line with a user experience that includes several calls per line.
- Secure Hash Algorithm 256 is enabled for advanced security features.
- IEEE 802.3af Class 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE) for low power consumption.
|Room size||Small conference rooms, executive desks; spaces up to 172 square feet/16 square meters in size|
|Display||3.4-in., 384 x 128 backlit pixel monochrome LCD with anti-glare bezel|
|Programmable soft keys||4|
|Wideband audio||Yes (G.722)|
|Security||SHA-2, 802.1x, TLS 1.2, SRTP, AES-256K|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) class||Yes (Class 2)|
Aren’t sure yet? Take a look at our VoIP guide solutions for small businesses.
|Dimensions||22.6 × 22.6 × 5.44 cm|