KIOXIA HK6-R Series 1.92TB SATA Solid State Drive
- Brand: KIOXIA
- Capacity: 1.92 TB
- Transfer Rate: 6 Gb/s
Out of stock
The HK6-R Series is a 6 Gbit/s data center SATA SSD that supports a wide range of read-intensive applications like scale-out, cloud applications, transactional databases, business intelligence, and data analytics. The HK6-R is designed for scale-out data centers and has low latency, constant performance, and low power consumption.
The HK6-R Series incorporates power-loss prevention and data path protection, as well as 64-layer BiCS FLASH 3D TLC memory from KIOXIA Corporation. It has a 1 DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day) endurance and storage capacity of up to 7.68 TB.
- SATA 3.3 interface with a transfer rate of 6.0 Gbit/s
- Sizes range from 480 GB to 7.68 TB.
- a random scan of up to 85 KIOPS (4 KiB)
- Operating power and low latency
- Consistent performance
- 2.5-inch form factor, 7.0mm Z-Height, and 1 DWPD with 100% random write
- End-to-end data security and power failure protection
- Intelligence in business
- AI (artificial intelligence)
- Database that is used for transactions (OLTP)
- Analytics on large amounts of data
- Media streaming