Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect people using Microsoft Teams.
- Use Office apps for the web, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Facilitate online meetings and video conferencing for up to 300 users.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Do your best work with powerful tools
Bring your ideas to life and connect with others using powerful collaboration, chat, and videoconferencing tools. Communicate with professional email and help keep business data safe with online storage.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic Features
Email and calendars
Get business-class email with Outlook, including a 50 GB mailbox per user, and send attachments of up to 150 MB.
1 TB of secure cloud storage per user
Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage to edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices.
Office apps on the web
Use always-up-to-date Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook on the web. Simultaneously collaborate with others in the same document in real time, across web, mobile, and different devices—no installation required.
Instant messaging and online meetings
Chat, meet, and collaborate with Microsoft Teams. Combine messaging, voice calls, video calls, and availability in one app.
Intranet and team sites
Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, knowledge, and processes with team sites through SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful, easy-to-use sites.